Plaas is committed to the safety and health of all our clients, our employees and the community. We recognize the need to comply with any and all regulations governing injury, accident prevention and employee safety. We continue to train and implement proven construction practices, company wide, to all mandated, as well as some recommended, OHSA and ANSI standards. Copies of our ISNetworld rating as an “A” contractor (from ADM, Valero, Poet, Flint Hills Resources, and Monsanto) and our Experience Modification Rate (EMR of under 1) are available upon request.
Plaas Safety Standards:
• Daily and weekly craft safety training meetings
• Random company wide drug testing
• Daily safety audits
• 10 hour safety orientation
• Hot work and PSSR permitting
• AOC (Abnormal Operating Condition ) OC training
• Field Supervisor safety orientation
• Corporate site safety visits and walkthroughs
• Annual training for all crafts
• Job Safety Analysis (JSA) to identify hazards prior to job completion
From the Plaas, Inc. Corporate Safety Director:
Here at Plaas, we believe our employees should return home safely in the same manner they reported to work in. It’s Safety 1st, Quality 2nd, and Production 3rd.
Corporate Safety Director